Please email us with feedback about your experience of Saychol. Please let us know when you dined and give us a contact phone number so we can get back to you and pass your comments on to the relevant staff members.
Here are some links to review sites and past online and press reviews:
Review in Melbourne Weekly by Michael Harden
Saychol Thai received a very favourable review from Michael Harden which praised Chef Saychol's culinary skills.
Review at Fitzroyalty Site
Fitzroyalty caters to the area around Fitzroy (Melbourne's first suburb) and provides its readers with news and reviews specific to that area. It was a pleasant surprise to read this review as the author obviously enjoyed our lunch special.
Great site with some very lively and at times, heated discussions about local and broader societal, media and business issues. Worth reading.
- Most Recent Traveller Reviews
- 11 Oct 2015: “Congratulations to John - good food The restaurant has reopened in Kew east . The custom...” more
- 1 Aug 2015: “Two of us enjoyed beautiful soups and three main courses. The food was brilliant the Chicken...” more
- 26 Jul 2015: “Having lived in Melbourne for 2 years, we have battled to find a Thai restaurant that...” more
- 3 Jul 2015: “First up the owner and head chef lives near me. He is Thai and a very...” more